Upon landing in Bimini, you are welcome by the warmth and slight breeze off the Bahamian coast.
Every morning, you will be invited to join a meditation and yoga class to set your intention for the day.A nutritious breakfast will be served after class.
The theme of each class is about Creating Positive Abundance in your life by manifesting love, joy, positive body image, health, meaningful friendships, rewarding career,etc….in your daily life.
Children will enjoy a fun yoga class mid-morning and adults can take a walk on the white sandy beach, relax, go for a swim or have a massage.
Then, we are off sailing on the wonderful WildQuest catamaran searching for the wild dolphins. You will bask in the warm sun, enjoy wonderful conversations, relax, nap and have profound connections during the dolphin encounters. A packed lunch will also be enjoyed on the catamaran.
You will have the unique opportunity to visit the famous Atlantis Stones believed to be remains from the Lost Land of Atlantis, and snorkel coral reefs around the island, exploring the beauty of this wondrous underwater world.
Your evening will comprise of a delicious and healthy dinner prepared by the resident chef Tara and one evening out to enjoy the local cuisine. After dinner, we gather around a fire to enjoy the coastal breeze and starry nights!
Nathalie will support you throughout the retreat as you process and put into practice the teachings of how to Create Positive Abundance in your life using Dolphin Energy Healing!!!
We personally invite you to join us on this sacred journey with your loved ones or alone to explore your connection with the dolphins, friends, nature and your soul! This Once-In-A-Lifetime experience can steer you on your unique path that the universe has planned for you and help you to live an authentic life filled with abundance.
Here’s what you’ll get…
- One lucky winner will get a Body Galvanic Body Spa Treatment worth $500
- Catamaran trips (5 days out, weather permitting) – floatation devices available
- Group activities: morning Yoga, meditation, journaling, kids yoga & more
- Sunday night accomodations in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Airport transfers to and from Wildquest Retreat Center
- Five nights’ accommodation
- Wi-Fi connection
- Complimentary use of kayaks and bicycles
- Stunning beaches where you can swim, sunbathe & take moonlight strolls
- All delicious meals with vegan options prepared by Master Chef Tara
What is not included:
- Travel costs to/ from Fort Lauderdale
- Travel costs to/from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini – $390 round-trip private charter flight
- Sunday dinner in Fort Lauderdale and 1 dinner out in Bimini
- Upgrade to single room $390 for the week, upgrade to ocean view ($190 per room)
- Rental of snorkel equipment is $25 for the set ($10 for fins only, $15 for mask and snorkel only)
- All individual body work sessions. The cost is $95/hr
- Bahamas departure tax $29, must be paid in CASH at the time of departure and is subject to change.
- Bahamas airport tax $25, subject to change
Save your spot now… Don’t wait as space is limited!!!