To Get Most Out of It
- Come 10 minutes early to class to give oneself time to center and settle down. Late entries into class are disruptive to one’s own practice and are also disrespectful to other students in the class. I will be unable to respond to the intercom and let students into the building once the class as started.
- If you have committed to attend a class, do everything you can to actually be there. You might be taking a spot that someone else might have used.
- Turn cell phones off for the duration of the practice.
- Refrain from wearing strong perfumes as some people may be allergic.
- Attire – Yoga pants or tight shorts and a top/shirt that hugs the body, so the shirt does not go over your head when you go into inversions.